Sunday, February 11, 2018

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS #153

NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-THREE


THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS
WEEKLY WRAP-UP
BLOG - LIFE - MUSIC - WEB

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TOP TEN
Unread Books On My Shelf The Longest

WAITING 4 WEDNESDAY
FEBRUARY EDITION

DOWN THE TBR HOLE
CLEANING OUT MY GOODREADS SHELVES

COVER CONVERSATIONS
CREEPY NETGALLEY COVER


As you can see I changed some of the masthead font and divider font, but I'm not quite sure I like it. Heh. It will be a pretty easy change up, though. I'm going to give it another week to grow on me.
I finally updated MY BLOG HOPPER and put it on the menu bar. I also added a list of blogs that I don't stop by every post, but am a regular visitor to certain feature and meme posts.
There has also been the addition of my Library Lion graphic to different headers and linkers. I have to think of a name for him. Any suggestions?


It's been COLD COLD COLD and we had some more significant snowfall. I am so tired of winter. I haven't left the house since I went into the office on Monday and I've put off showering since then because I have been freezing here in the apartment. Good thing I have to go into work tomorrow because I also didn't brush nor rebraid my hair at all, and I look like a crazy woman. I have taken hibernating too far. Ha ha.

I FINALLY ORDERED TWO NEW BLACK BOOK SHELVES!
They should be here on Thursday.

I went and played acoustic guitar with a couple of old friends and an idea to start an Irish pub trio came about. I really have to go and pick up my violin now because one of them is going to teach me how to fiddle a little. I want to call the trio Durty Legg. I've been saving that name for a long time. The suggestion other than mine was, The Backporch Bums.
I have been bugging my tabs/lessons guy 331EROCK to do a metalized Harry Potter medley since last Thanksgiving and offered it as my 2018 New Year's wish on his channel...

Yesterday he posted this...
I WAS DANCING AROUND THE ROOM! Do you think he means Harry Potter? I was hoping he would put a fresh message up on Patreon so I could ask him. Fingers crossed because I'll get the tabs and backing tracks for it so I can put a Martini Metal spin on it, and make a video!


MY SON!
The Manchild's friends were waiting for him at the arcade a few blocks from our apartment and he stopped into my room to say good-bye, but before he left he wanted to tell me a couple of things about the book he is reading now (Dune Messiah) which somehow morphed into a very animated discourse about how much he hated the ending of the Inkheart trilogy (which he finished way over a month ago), and why. I must have been smiling big because he kept saying, "Why are you smiling? I'm not happy over here!" Ha ha ha ha. He must not realize how joyful it is to hear him talking so passionately about books! The next thing you know his friends were beeping outside for him to come down. His good-bye turned into a 30 minute rant. Heh heh.

NOTHING! NADA! ZILCH!



TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TOP TEN
Love Freebie
(good grief)

2017 YEAR END BOOK SURVEY
I know I keep promising this. Ha ha.

COVER CONVERSATIONS
Manga and Graphic Novels

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS
Have the best week ever!
And remember... Valentines Day can also be about family and friends, so I don't want to hear any whining, show the special people in your life how much you love them. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.