Sunday, December 24, 2017

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS #145

NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-FIVE

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS
WEEKLY WRAP-UP
BLOG - LIFE - MUSIC - WEB

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.

THE BOOKISH NAUGHTY LIST TAG

 ðŸ”´

I am making this weekly wrap-up post short because it is Christmas Eve. I want all of you to know how much your book blogging friendships mean to me. Thank you for making my life so much happier. The best gift ever!



Merry Christmas from my tabs/lessons guy, 331EROCK, hopefully, with his help, I will be posting my own Martini Metal Christmas song cover next year!

You can listen to a free audio of A CHILD'S CHRISTMAS IN WALES, read by Dylan Thomas himself: HERE, but only until the 27th of December.

🔴

I want to thank Annemieke for including me in her post, 14 BLOGGERS SHARE THEIR CHRISTMAS READS, on A DANCE WITH BOOKS.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.