Tuesday, December 19, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #176

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SIX
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!


YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
DIVERSE - ADHD
Publishes December 26th - Edelweiss
I have not mini-reviewed nor rated this book yet because there were some really wonderful points to this story, BUT... just as many missteps, and maybe even more. The decision will be between a three star dropped to 2.5 here on the blog, or a two star raised to 2.5 stars. 


YOUNG ADULT
WINTERNIGHT TRILOGY #1
FANTASY
Most of the first 20% of this book bored me and I was wondering why so many bloggers I follow were giving it five stars. The next 10% was pretty darn good, but after about 35-38% it became stellar! *big heart eyes* I am glad I stuck with it. I'm about 65% finished now.


WINTERNIGHT #2
Publishes January 25th 2018 - Netgalley
I have an eARC of The Bear and the Nightingale sequel, so I am going to immediately carry on. 

The Manchild is back to his Dresden Files series books. I think he is reading the fifth book, DEATH MASKS. He is going to start DUNE as soon as he is finished because he is sure he won't keep up with the VINTAGE SCIFI JANUARY DUNE READ-A-LONG if he starts at the same time; he only reads at work. He wants me to let everyone know that I made a mistake and that he did finish Dune when he read it in high school, he just didn't like it and didn't continue. I will be telling you about his INKWORLD TRILOGY re-read when he gets a chance to sit down and talk about it. I can tell you that he was uber disappointed with the ending, though. Some of the things he was discussing with me while he read have let me know I need to do a re-read myself before the new Inkworld book, THE COLOR OF REVENGE, publishes.
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.