Tuesday, November 28, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #173 - Top Ten Winter TBR

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-THREE
TOP TEN TUESDAY
WINTER BOOK TBR
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!


HOCUS POCUS - Kurt Vonnegut
I only have 45 minutes left of my Vonnegut Read-A-Thon ebook, so I am going to count it as read. Ha! The Only Girl in the World is my next review ARC. It publishes December 12th.

ADULT HISTORICAL FICTION
FEMINISM
Publishes December 7th - Edelweiss ARC

After we finished our buddy read of SLAUGHTERHOUSE FIVE for my November Vonnegut Read-A-Thon, Baz started reading the last book in the INKHEART SERIES. It had been twelve years since he finished the second book in the trilogy so he re-read the first two titles. When he finishes INKDEATH, he will be going back to The Dresden Files with book four.

NEW TO THE QUEUE

HOSTED BY:
This week's prompt is Top Ten Winter Reads TBR.
For holiday reading I am going to read THE BEAR AND THE NIGHTINGALE and its sequel THE GIRL IN THE TOWER.
They aren't Yuletide stories, but I have been told they are perfect wintertime reads. I don't do winter holiday themed reading anyway.

This will be my late December review ARC.

Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS and I are thinking about buddy reading this in January.

I just bought the ebook of this on sale for $1.99 and I am buying the paperback for Baz for Yule, so maybe another Mom and Manchild buddy read?

I want to simultaneously read my illustrated Harry Potter books while listening to the audiobooks!

I would like to listen to the last two books in this series as audiobooks from the library.
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.