Friday, October 6, 2017

COVER CONVERSATIONS #2

NUMBER TWO
I needed a quick regular third post a week, so I copied off Greg's paper, ha ha, and am posting interesting covers on Fridays. Please drop by BOOK HAVEN and give Greg's BOOKCOVER SPOTLIGHT post a look-see!




GOODREADS
Usually when you see me oooing and ahhing over a book cover it is fancy, but I also love my fair share of minimalistic covers with large simple images and straightforward font. I do not, however, care for the author's name being as large or larger, or bolder than the title. I don't seem to mind it as much on these simple covers, though.
What do you think about minimalist cover art? Does an 
 author name in giant bold font give you an eye twitch like it does me? Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.