Sunday, September 17, 2017

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS #131

NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-ONE

This is my weekly wrap-up post and I will be linking with STACKING THE SHELVES, hosted by TYNGA'S REVIEWS.


THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.

Another week of only one post and my blog hits are plummeting. Yikes! I need to sit down tonight and schedule because I start back to work from my summer long break tomorrow and things are about to get hairy, ha ha.



Baz's bass arrived! Here it is hanging out in my practice corner. He said I can play it any time I want.

I guess people were wigging out about the newest Super Mario game showing Mario's nipples. I read it: HERE. Anyway, I am going to write a Variation on a Theme from Super Mario Odyssey, record it for my YouTube channel, and title it Mario's Nipples.

My little music pouch arrived from the Judi075 SOCIETY6 SHOP. I put my picks, capo, and slide in it. She is going to do a white on black electric guitar soon. Sebastian is getting a new desk top computer with all the bells and whistles and giving me his last big Vaio laptop. In fact, while his friend is here helping him set up the new computer he might see if there is a quick hard drive replacement fix for his first Vaio, so we can load all the music and video making software on it and leave it set up in a common area for both of us to use. I will be getting the electric guitar design on a laptop skin for one, or one of each for both. There might be a throw pillow in my future, too, because it is going to a good cause.

FROM AUTHOR
You saw the sticker and fidget spinner last week, but a second package arrived with a physical ARC and a knit hat! I will be having a giveaway for the book and the hat during my October ZombieThon.

WON
I won this from Goodreads. As soon as I finish, it will go to a local Little Free Library in a neighborhood park near me.

NETGALLEY
YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
FANTASY
Publishes January 30th 2018
This is my first 2018 ARC. I am doing an ARC free year next year, but I still plan on reading the ones I requested before I made that decision. There shouldn't be very many.

I BOUGHT NOTHING!

BLOGS OF THE WEEK
Liis from COVER TO COVER, Danielle from BOOKS,VERTIGO AND TEA, and I have some some really wonderful conversations about not so mainstream books on not only their blogs, but on their blog's Facebook pages, too. They are two of the few bloggers who entice interaction on their FB pages. The reason I am doing double kudos for them this week is because I met them both on the same day on the same blog, INKED BROWNIES, and couldn't decide whom to choose first, ha ha, the true Libra I am.
COVER TO COVER on FACEBOOK
BOOKS, VERTIGO AND TEA on FACEBOOK

This will be my third year participating. Please join us: HERE.

TELL ME TUESDAY
Last. Now. Next.
BUDDY READ WRAP-UP
Welcome Home Anthology with Jolene

THE BEAUTIFUL BOOK COVER TAG
I was tagged by the lovely Annemieke. Now this is a maybe because it will depend on having some sunny days for photos, but in the meantime you can see Annemieke's stunning choices on her blog A DANCE WITH BOOKS.
Have a splendid week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.