Friday, September 29, 2017

COVER CONVERSATIONS #1

NUMBER ONE
When I asked all of you for suggestions on finding more time for reading and making my blogging time more efficient, the top suggestions were scheduling posts and blogging ahead. In trying to come up with post ideas that don't take a lot of prep (I can blog ahead), I was thinking about posts that would only need one image and one link, and Greg from BOOK HAVEN's feature, Cover Spotlight, came to mind. So, I am going to steal his idea, ha ha. What do they say... imitation is the highest form of flattery? I am going to be posting my covers on Fridays, too, so it will be easy for you to click Greg's link above and have a look at his cover post!



GOODREADS
I love this new trend in cover art with dark backgrounds and bold color accents like: WINK, POPPY, MIDNIGHT and THE LANGUAGE OF THORNS. I also like the font on ribbon banner trend, too. I saw this on Netgalley, but alas, it was only for request in the UK. What do you think? What are some of your favorite dark background book covers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.