Tuesday, June 27, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #152 + TOP TEN

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TOP TEN TUESDAY
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-TWO
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!

▪ ▪ ▪
Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

★★
This is by the author of THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY. I returned it to Amazon and got my $1.99 back. I felt ripped off even at that price.

★★★★★
ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
ISSUE RELATED
RACISM/CLASSISM
BIRACIAL CHILDREN
NETGALLEY
It was so good I even forgave all the sex in it. Ha ha.


ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
SCIENCE FICTION
Heather from RANDOM REDHEADED RAMBLINGS was raving about her ARC, so I ran to Netgalley and requested it. It published June 1st.

That's Baz Manchild's first wand. I made it from a chopstick and one of the decorative polymer clay Bic pen casings I used to make.
 ∵∵∵
Yesterday was the 20th anniversary of the UK publication of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, so I started reading the illustrated version of Sorcerer's Stone that Baz bought me for Christmas in 2015. I am going to read it one chapter a night like we did when Baz got his copy for Christmas in 1999. He was seven years old. Don't tell him I used to sneak extra chapters during the day when he was in school. Heh heh.


ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
FAMILY
NETGALLEY ARC
It published June 13th.

BEST BOOKS READ SO FAR THIS YEAR
Out of 47 Books. This number does not include picture books or instructionals such as cookbooks.

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER



GOODREADS

GOODREADS





What are you reading, and what are some of your bests so far this year? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.