Tuesday, March 7, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #136

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SIX

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪ ▪ ▪
Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
ISSUE RELATED
This book dealt with some pretty heavy issues about loss, grief, and healing in a Middle Grade age appropriate way, and how pets can help with the process.


YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
ISSUE RELATED
I was thrilled to get this ARC because I adored the author's first book, but it is falling short for me. One of the major plot points of the story is totally ridiculous. I am 70% finished, so there is no way it is going to be more than three stars no matter how good it gets from this point on.


MIDDLE GRADE
SERIES
DIVERSITY
HISTORICAL FICTION
Seeing that I have still not been approved for my copy of THE NIGHT WITCHES, and they had better do that soon because I have a spot on the release tour, and I did not get a Newbery read in last month, I am going to read this Newbery Award title. I hope to get two read this month.

STANDALONE
NONFICTION
MEMOIRS
Bahahaha... yes, I was a Dance Moms junkie before I got rid of our cable television. I still watch the dance routines on YouTube now and then. The show reminded me so much of the director of Baz Manchild's regional kid's theater group, and the "stage moms", too. Ha ha. It was 99¢ and I figured it would be a quick light read, and it will fill in my Nonfiction check box.

⬛   ⬛   ⬛

I just noticed this wonderful thing on Goodreads today...
It gives the rating average for just our friends!
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.